Join the UTS Team on Saturday, September 9th for the 3rd-Annual Wrenches on Wheels motorcycle ride! Additional details below.
How did Wrenches on Wheels get started?
In 2020, a group of team members decided to go on a small family and friends motorcycle ride one Saturday afternoon. We all had so much fun, we decided to make this an annual event, where each year we have had more and more motorcycle enthusiasts join! This incredible event has become a cherished tradition, and this year promises to be even more thrilling. A special thank you to Peter Thayer – because without him, this ride would not be possible.
- Date: Saturday, September 9th
- Start Time: 10:00-10:15 AM
- Starting Point: Split Rocks in Wyoming, Minnesota
- Total Ride Distance: 220 miles (round trip)
- Route: We’ll cruise through the picturesque landscapes- passing through the charming town Pine City, crossing the Minnesota/Wisconsin border to Danbury, Wisconsin; making our way through of Spooner, Wisconsin, and return to our starting point.
What to Expect:
- Scenic Majesty: Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the open road as we embark on this epic journey.
- Family and Friends: This event is all about camaraderie! Bring your loved ones for a day filled with adventure and memories.
- Delicious Meals: No need to pack a lunch! We’ve got you covered with both lunch and dinner at specially selected stops along the way.
- Exciting Stops: Our ride isn’t just about the destination; it’s about the journey. We’ll make exciting pit stops that will keep your adrenaline pumping.
Get your bikes ready, your friends and family together, and your spirits high. This is an event you won’t want to miss!